Download the FREE IDProtect Mobile App It’s Easy!
- 1. Visit the app store for your mobile device and search for ‘IDProtect’
- 2. Download the FREE IDProtect mobile app using the user name and password used during your online registration; you must register and activate your benefits at IDProtectMe247.com prior to downloading the app
IDProtect® – available for Premier and Essential Checking accountholders. ID Protect® – Identity theft monitoring and resolution service for you, your joint account holders, and eligible family members.¹
- Credit File Monitoring² – daily credit file monitoring and automated alerts of key changes to your Experian, Equifax and TransUnion credit reports (registration/activation required)
- Total Identity Monitoring – monitoring of over 1,000 databases including credit, Social Security, public records, real property records, telephone and many more (registration/activation required)
- 3-in-1 Credit Report – request a new 3-in-1 report every 90 days or upon receipt of credit alert (registration/activation required)
- Credit Score – receive a single bureau credit score with every new credit report (registration/activation required) Credit Score is a Vantage Score 3.0 based on Equifax data. Third parties may use a different VantageScore or a different type of credit score to assess your creditworthiness.
- Up to $10,000 Identity Theft Expense Reimbursement Coverage³ – for expenses associated with restoring your identity
- Fully managed Identity Theft Resolution Services – access to a dedicated fraud specialist assigned to manage your case until your identity is restored
- Debit and Credit Card Registration – Register your credit, debit and ATM cards and have peace of mind knowing you can call one toll-free number to cancel and request replacement cards should your cards become lost or stolen (registration/activation required)
- Online Identity Theft News Center and Valuable Phone and Web Resources (registration required)
Affected by Identity Theft?
If you have been affected by identity theft, a specialist will be available to assist you. Simply call the IDProtect Service Center at 1-877-610-7889.
Ready to file a claim?
To file an Identity Fraud Expense Reimbursement Claim – call the insurance company directly at 1-888-716-5437 (please have your insurance certificate available when calling)
Want to speak with a Representative?
To speak with a Resolution Fraud Specialist:
Monday – Friday 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Call 1-877-610-7889
After Hours Call 1-877-237-9602
1 IDProtect is a personal identity theft protection service available to personal checking account owner(s), their joint account owners and their eligible family members. Service is not available to a “signer” on the account who is not an account owner. Family includes: Spouse, person qualifying as domestic partner, and children under 25 years of age and parent(s) who are residents of the same household.
2 Credit file monitoring from Experian and TransUnion will take several days to begin following activation.
3 Special Insurance Program Notes: The description herein is a summary only. It does not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the policy described. Please refer to the actual policy for complete details of coverage and exclusions. Insurance is offered through the company named on the certificate of insurance. Refer to Guide to Benefit for complete details of coverage. Insurance Products are not a deposit of or guaranteed by the Credit Union or any Credit Union Affiliate and are not insured by the NCUA or Any Federal Government Agency.