Online Banking Upgrade – December 11th
We’re launching a new Online Banking site which will provide more convenience and security!
What’s Staying the Same?
All of the following items will remain the same between our old site and our new Online Banking site:
- Your User Name and Password
- All account history, settings and eStatements
- All of your Bill Pay history, settings and payees
- All eAlert settings
New & Improved Features:
- Enhanced Multi-factor Authentication for added Online Banking Security & Protection
- Create your own ‘Dashboard’ page and put all of your favorite Online Banking features in one convenient place
- Create ‘nicknames’ to help identify your accounts
- Create ‘transfer memos’ to help identify the purpose of your transfers
In order to complete the upgrade, Online Banking and Bill Pay will be unavailable Monday, December 11th from approximately 7 a.m. – 3 p.m. (EST). The First Eagle website, Mobile App and Audio Teller will remain available during this downtime.
Your First Login on or after December 11th
After entering your User Name and Password like normal:
- You’ll be prompted to select a ‘security image’. This image will appear on every page within Online Banking to let you know you are on our secure page.
- You’ll be prompted to set up (3) security questions. These questions will only be asked upon login if your activity is considered unusual – such as logging in from a new device for the first time.
Once your security image and security questions have been set-up, you’ll be able to use Online Banking as usual.
We are excited for you to experience the new Online Banking enhancements and are confident you will be pleased!
Questions? If you have any questions about our new Online Banking site, please contact us at 888-231-2022.