MasterMoney® Debit Cards
When you carry a First Eagle Debit Card*, you avoid the hassles of writing a check or carrying cash, since your purchases are deducted directly from your checking account. Your Debit Card also works as an ATM card with a PIN for when you need cash. The Debit Card allows you to:
- Make purchases anywhere Mastercard is accepted.
- Obtain cash advances at any financial institution that accepts Mastercard.
- Use your PIN at ATM and Point-of-Sale (POS) terminals such as those at gas stations and convenience stores.
- Access your checking account without writing a check.
Overdraft Protection**. Are you covered?
Cover Your Everday MasterMoney® Debit Card Transactions With Overdraft Protection.
Benefits of Overdraft Protection include:
- Convenience. In times of an emergency, it’s helpful to know that your everyday debit card transactions are covered.
- Shop with Confidence. You can avoid the embarrassment of having your debit card declined at a merchant for insufficient funds.
- Gives you Peace of Mind. It’s a comfort to know that even when mistakes happen, First Eagle is there to cover your account.
- Easy & Free to Set Up. You only pay for overdraft protection if you use it and the set-up is free.
*Debit Card offer is subject to Credit Union approval. **Free transfer from savings or line of credit, based on Credit Union approval.
Enhance Your Card Security
MasterCard SecureCode is a private code for your MasterCard account that gives you an additional layer of online shopping security. Only you know what your code is – retailers aren’t able to see it. So you can trust that your transactions get independent approval every time. Click the MasterCard SecureCode link, click the ‘Sign Up’ button, type First Eagle FCU in the navigation bar and select First Eagle FCU Debit.
Falcon Alert – Fraud Protection
Like many financial institutions, First Eagle knows we need to do all we can to protect our members and their assets. That is why First Eagle Check Cards are protected by the Falcon Fraud-Detection System. This free service protects all members who carry a First Eagle Check Card.
When suspected fraud occurs on your Check Card, Falcon will contact you by phone to determine if the charges are truly fraudulent. They will never ask for full account information or detailed personal information.
When contacting you, a Falcon Fraud representative will identify themselves. They will only ask you for partial information which may be used to verify your identity.
If Falcon cannot reach you, they will leave a message and request that you call them back. For your protection, if they are unable to reach you, they may put a block on your card so that no fraudulent charges can be made. On rare occasions, it is possible that this system will prevent you from making a legitimate purchase that is out of your normal activity pattern.