Your Path to a Bright Financial Future Begins Here!
With GreenPath, you have free access to money management and financial education services. GreenPath is a non-profit company that partners with you to achieve your financial goals.
You can receive assistance with:
- Personal and family budgeting
- Understanding your credit report and how to improve your score
- Money management
- Debt repayment
- Avoiding bankruptcy, foreclosure and repossession
Call Toll-FREE today 877-337-3399 or visit their website!
An exciting, easy-to-use program with simple graphics, “pop-up” boxes and charts to help you manage your money more effectively. You can use the program to:
- Establish a budget
- Track spending
- View tips for improving areas of overspending or inadequate savings
- Experiment with “what if” scenarios to determine how a major purchase or change in income would impact your budget
A web-based checking account management module designed to teach you how to manage a checking account. Use CheckRight if:
- you are looking to open a checking account for the first time, or
- you have had difficulty handling an account in the past.
CheckRight will help you learn how to:
- Open an account
- Write checks
- Make deposits
- Maintain a check register
- Reconcile an account
- Create a spending plan
CheckRight is a self-study program that allows you to learn at your own pace. Once you have read through the chapters, you will be directed to a quiz that will test your knowledge on checking accounts. You will be able to view the results and you have the option to email the results to us. Visit www.checkright.org to learn more.
Concerned about Debt? Call the Experts.