Ready? Charge! (Responsibly, of course.)
You can do it with an affordable Mastercard® from First Eagle.
- Rewards bonus points to redeem for merchandise, gift cards, and more
- Money-saving APR* as low as 9.55%
- No annual fee
- 25-day grace period on purchases
Transfer your high-rate balances to a better Mastercard and start saving today.
International Fees: Mastercard will impose up to a 3% fee for all international charges. This is not a credit union charge and is non-refundable. Be aware that some internet companies may not disclose that they are based outside of the US. These purchases will incur an international fee.
*Default Rate: If your payment is 60 days late, your APR will revert to a fixed rate of 18.00%.
Which card to use?
Both cards have great features and offer convenience when making a purchase. But how do you choose the proper card?
These are used when you have the funds today, as cash is withdrawn from your checking account when a purchase is made.
- Care should be taken when using a debit card online or for large purchases. Debit cards should not be used to secure a hotel or rental car, as the merchant may place excessive holds on your checking account.
- Approval is based on your checking account balance-a hold is placed until the charge clears.
- Use this card for daily purchases such as groceries, gas, and other retail purchases.
These are used when you want to pay for something later. You have a line of credit available to you and you can either pay in full or make monthly payments.
- You may not be liable for unauthorized charges.
- Mastercard offers purchase protection and will assist you with merchant disputes and charge-backs.
- Credit cards are safe for online purchases when using a secure site.
- Use this card for small or large purchases or to secure a hotel or rental car.
NOTE: International Fees for Mastercard Check/Credit Transactions: Mastercard will impose a 3% fee for all international charges. This is not a Credit Union charge and is non-refundable.