Making a credit card or loan payment is just a click away!
PAY CREDIT CARDS AND LOANS
When choosing this method:
- Pay your credit card or loan using your Checking or Savings account from another financial institution FOR FREE
- Pay your credit card or loan using a Debit Card or Credit Card; you will be charged a convenience fee equal to a percentage of the payment amount
- Your payment will be processed within 1-3 business days
- You can choose to make a one-time or recurring payment
- You will receive an email confirmation of payment for your records
**To make a payment from your First Eagle account, sign into Online Banking and click on the ‘Transfers’ tab on the menu bar
**If you choose to make a payment using a Debit Card or Credit Card, you agree to the fee. The amount will be specified prior to completing your payment
To Get Started, You Will Need:
- Your First Eagle member number and 4-digit loan number (i.e. L0001; the 4 digits are those following the “L”)
- The Checking or Savings account (account number and routing number) to be used for payment, or, your Debit Card or Credit Card
- Primary Borrower’s date of birth.
If you experience problems with your loan account and would like to speak with a representative, contact us at 888-231-2022.